LOTR: 60 Seconds LOTR: 60 Seconds

Ooooh a movie of titles!

You spent too long on titles and credits, plus don't those come at the end?! Have people move.

Cilmeron responds:

humm.. I just thought following: If I do the credits on the end of the movie nobody will watch them. But I think (especially the part with the thanks) a few parts of the credits are too important to NOT see them :) And as reparation I included awsome music.. but I see.. this leads to nothing :) I'll build a "jump to main part"-button - will be included and uploaded tomorrow ;)

Fight Thread (1) Fight Thread (1)

um... wtf?

I don't get it, it like all nonsense.

Graduation Card Graduation Card

snail like

ARgh preloader fading to white too much, JUST DON"T DO THAT! Movie seems a lil too slow. Lots of loose lines and squiggles jsut kinda floatin on their own, should be cleaned up.........................................................
........ ok movie is wayyyy to slow just like that. Speed it up

911 - The Movie 911 - The Movie

Dude that roxed my sox

Wow, that was an awesome movie. You should create the full length feature film in flash also!

starfox foolishness starfox foolishness

Too big.

I didn't get past that odd little preloader you had. THat is one BIG MOVIE YOU MADE. You should put a streaming button in it.

SkyFox148 responds:

There is one, you must press the little ship

Christmas at C.B.G.B.'s Christmas at C.B.G.B.'s

I like it

I may just be locked in the basement too often but that style you made it with seems unique to me and i found it quite impressive. The sound quality seemed a little poor but the movie is pretty good. Keep it up.